Mini Tandoor Electric Oven Kitchen Hero
Brand new in original box
Avery popular oven like for making Tandoori Chapati, Naan bread, Roti, Manakish,Lahmacun or Pizza at home or in small takeaway restaurants.
Features:UK PlugHeat resistant safety glassNon-stick coatingThermostat switchUser friendly InterfaceCE Approved
How to cook Naan orChapatis (literally one chapati in a minute):
1. Power on until oven is warmed up.
2. Roll a chapati and place on top ofhot plate.
3. Wait till you see signs of bubblesand using tongs or gloves move it inside the oven and close door.
4. Keep an eye through door or safetyglass until it is golden puffed and take it out.
5. If you catch up speed you will havetwo Chapatis being cooked at same time while you roll up next.
Pleasenote that when using Tandoor for first time you may notice burning smell forcouple of minutes. It is normal for this product and takes couple of usesbefore it goes away. Please make sure that cable does not touch the Tandoor atall especially the hot surface on top or rear.
Specifications:Box dimensions: 44 x 38 x 26.5 cmBox Weight: 4.6 KGTandoor dimensions: 40 x 37 x 23 cmTop Preparation Area: 27.5 x 27.5 cmInternal dimensions: 30 x 28 x 15 cmPower & Consumption: 230 V – 2100 Watt (adjustable power)Plug: UK PlugMaterial: Aluminium and Steel. Non-stick type surface on top plate.